There are lots of moving parts with businesses changing their wireless use due to COVID and increased Work from Home (WFH). Here are some pointers to get your unfair share:
If your business is doing in Telehealth related to COVID, look at our Telehealth Funding blog here. This provides information on FCC Reimbursement Programs for organizations involved in direct patient care who have additional cost burdens due to COVID.
Verizon is offering:
- Waived Activation and Upgrade Fees
- Waived Late Fees and No Service Disruption
- Free International calling to these countries
- 15GB of extra data across most plans, to be used between 03/25/2020 and 04/30/2020 for organizations with 50 or under devices
- Unlimited Domestic Calling through April 30 to consumers on postpaid calling plans with fixed minutes.
- No internet and voice charges for Lifeline customers
Verizon COVID assistance can be found here
Verizon FAQs can be found here
- As of March 13, 2020 users who have plans with data will have unlimited smartphone data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
- T-Mobile customers on plans with smartphone mobile hotspot can add 20GB of smartphone mobile hotspot (10GB per bill cycle for the next 60 days) net to from the T-Mobile app and add the COVID-19 Response High Speed Smartphone Mobile HotSpot feature
- Lifeline customers get extra free data up to 5GB per month through May 13, 2020
- Data allowance increase for schools and students using the EmpowerED digital learning program for at least 20GB of data per month through May 13, 2020
- Not service interruptions for non-payment due to COVID
- Waive Late Payment Fees
- Keep US Wifi Hotspots open
- Unlimited AT&T Home Internet – All AT&T consumer home internet wireline customers, as well as Fixed Wireless Internet, can use unlimited internet data.
- Waive domestic wireless plan overage charges for data, voice or text for residential or small business wireless customers incurred because of economic hardship related to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Half off International calling plan World Connect Advantage
- 90 day free trial of AT&T’s Access My LAN
- 90 day Free Trial of Webex Meetings with AT&T
- International Discounts– Business customers currently on or who purchase an AT&T
- Large pool and unlimited options for Mobile Select rate plans
ATT COVID assistance pages can be found here
- Late payment arrangement: waiving the $7.00 agent-assisted support fees when making a payment with a live agent.
- **Late fees are not being waived
- Providing Unlimited data for 60 days to customers with metered data plans (effective 3/18)
- Giving 20 GB of free mobile hotspot to customers with hotspot-capable devices (effective 3/18)
- Waiving per-minute toll charges for international long-distance calls from the U.S. to CDC- defined Level 3 countries (effective 3/17
SPRINT COVID assistance can be found here