- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Bill Police, Inc.’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to recompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Bill Police, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Bill Police, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Bill Police, Inc.’s website are provided “as is”. The Bill Police, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Bill Police, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Bill Police, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Bill Police, Inc.’s Internet site, even if The Bill Police, Inc. or a The Bill Police, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Bill Police, Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Bill Police, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Bill Police, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Bill Police, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Bill Police, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Bill Police, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Bill Police, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Terms
This Non-Disclosure Agreement, whose terms are effective when terms are accepted by the parties, is made by and between The Bill Police, Inc. with offices at 10404 Patterson Avenue, Suite 105, Richmond, Virginia, 23238 (“Bill Police”), and the Customer Accepting the Terms (“Customer”) pursuant to that certain Service Agreement to protect Confidential Information (hereafter defined) to be disclosed by Bill Police in relation to feasibility of doing business together and Customer’s review or use of the Confidential Information in order to conduct the business of wireless expense management (collectively, the “Purpose”).
1. In order for Bill Police to provide services to Customer pursuant to a Service Agreement, Bill Police shall deliver to Customer certain reports, payment information, data in written, graphic, oral or other tangible or intangible form (collectively the “Confidential Information”). All unique party information of any type or character that is either disclosed to a Recipient or with which a Recipient comes into contact, either before or after this Agreement was signed, shall be considered, as between the parties, the confidential information of the Disclosing Party including without limitation technical, customer, personnel and/or business information in written, graphic, oral or other tangible or intangible form (“Confidential Information”). Such Confidential Information may include proprietary material as well as material subject to and protected by laws regarding secrecy of communications or trade secrets including, without limitation, trade secrets within the meaning of §59.1-336 et seq. of the Code of Virginia (1950) as amended. It is specifically agreed that any and all sample or actual reports prepared by Bill Police, as well as all financial comparisons, Carrier Negotiation information, presentations and any pricing information shall be deemed Confidential Information.
2. This Agreement shall continue in effect and the obligations with respect to Confidential Information shall extend during the period of the Service Agreement Maintenance and for a period of five (5) years following the date of termination thereof.
3. The parties acknowledge and agree that:
- As between the parties, all Confidential Information is owned solely by Bill Police. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved by and to Bill Police, and for avoidance of doubt, Customer acknowledges and agrees that as between Bill Police and Customer, Bill Police is and shall remain the sole and exclusive owner of all Confidential Information.
- Customer shall receive in confidence any Confidential Information and shall use such Confidential Information only for the purposes of reviewing the Confidential Information for informational purposes and for assessing Bill Police’s performance under the Service Agreement Maintenance, or for other purposes only upon such terms as may be agreed upon between the parties in writing.
- Customer shall limit access to authorized employees who have a need to know the Confidential Information in order for the Customer to participate in the Purpose described above. Customer shall not disclose such Confidential Information to agents, contractors or others without the prior written approval of Bill Police; and in the event of such approval, Customer shall obtain their written agreement, in a form reasonably acceptable to Bill Police, to protect Confidential Information provided hereunder.
- Customer shall not alter, or otherwise modify any Confidential Information received hereunder and the commingling of Confidential Information with Customer information shall not affect the confidential nature or ownership of the same; and
- At Bill Police’s request, Customer shall return promptly to Bill Police or destroy any copies of such Confidential Information in written, graphic or other tangible form as requested by Bill Police, and provide to Bill Police a list of all such material destroyed.
- The obligations contained in this Agreement do not apply to
- Confidential Information which, as shown by reasonably documented proof now is or later becomes publicly known through no breach of confidential obligation by Customer; or
- is authorized in writing by Bill Police to be released or is designated in writing by Bill Police as no longer being confidential or proprietary.
4. Other than as required by law or as set forth in Section 3(c) of this Agreement, Customer shall not, without Bill Police’s prior written consent, disclose to any person, or make a public announcement of, the existence of the Agreement or any of the terms relating to the Purpose described above or any Confidential Information. Customer may disclose Confidential Information pursuant to any statutory or regulatory authority or court order, provided that (a) Customer gives Bill Police prior written notice of the requirement to the extent permitted by law, (b) the scope of such disclosure is limited to the disclosure that is legally required, and (c) Customer reasonably cooperates with Bill Police in any efforts by Bill Police to ensure that the Confidential Information will be subject to a protective order or other legally available means of protection.
5. It is agreed that a violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement will may cause irreparable harm and injury to Bill Police, and Bill Police shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have at law or in equity, to obtain an injunction enjoining and restraining Customer from doing or continuing to do any such act and any other violations or threatened violations of this Agreement
6. Neither disclosure of Confidential Information nor this Agreement shall be construed as a license to make, use, or sell the Confidential Information or derived products or services. Neither this Agreement nor provision of Confidential Information pursuant to it shall be construed as an agreement, commitment, promise or representation by either party to do business with the other or to do anything except as set out specifically in this Agreement.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the Commonwealth of Virginia regardless of any conflicts of laws or rules that would require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Exclusive venue and jurisdiction for any actions brought hereunder shall be in the courts of Henrico County Virginia or, if applicable, in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Richmond Division.
8. If any provision of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not invalidate or render unenforceable the entire Agreement. The entire Agreement shall be construed as if not containing the particular invalid or unenforceable provision or provisions, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced accordingly.
9. This Agreement may be executed originally or by facsimile, and in counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and such counterparts together shall constitute one and the same instrument. When so executed and delivered by each party to the other, this Agreement shall become binding.
10. The rights, obligations, and other interests of either party shall not be assigned by such party, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the other party, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, delayed or conditioned, and any purported assignment of same shall be void. This Agreement shall be binding on successors and permitted assigns of the parties.
11. This Agreement, along with the Service Agreement Maintenance and other schedules thereto, constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to nondisclosure of Confidential Information pertaining to the Purpose stated above and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings with respect to this subject including, without limitation, any non-disclosure agreement entered into between the parties prior to the execution of the Service Agreement Maintenance. This Agreement may be amended only by written agreement agreed to by accepting the terms.