This is a new rate plan available from AT&T to obtain Mobile to ANY Mobile minutes via the unlimited Messaging Plan.
This plan was available previously for certain rate plans; however, now it is available to customers with generally available Business Pooled plans.
It is important to note that we have learned that this feature is also available on the unpublished add-on plans which are only available to pre-approved enterprise customers.
The details are the following:
1. Effective Immediately, AT&T enhanced our AT&T Messaging Unlimited with Mobile to Any Mobile Calling offer. In addition to this feature being available on select AT&T Nation, FamilyTalk, and BusinessTalk plans to Enterprise Corporate Responsibility Users (CRUs,) Small Business CRUs, and Individual Responsibility Users (IRUs,) we have now made it available to customers with generally available Business Pooled plans, which are:
- Business Pooled Nation $44.99/ 450
- Business Pooled Nation $64.99/ 900
- Business Pooled Nation $84.99/ 1350
- Business Pooled Nation $104.99/ 2000
- Business Pooled Nation $154.99/ 4000
AT&T Messaging Unlimited with Mobile to Any Mobile Calling lets customers call, text, picture, video, or instant message anyone, on any mobile network in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, anytime, from anywhere in the AT&T nationwide coverage area without using the Anytime package minutes.
- Unlimited text, Picture/Video, and Instant Messaging messages
- Unlimited Mobile-to-Any-Mobile minutes
- Not available on all rate plans
- Not valid when calling or receiving calls from an international number
- Text, picture, video, and instant messages must be sent to and/or received from within the AT&T nationwide coverage area
- The Monthly Service Charge (MSC) for Messaging Unlimited with Mobile to Any Mobile feature is $20/month, with qualified AT&T Nation plans and Business Pooled plans.
- The $5 modifier Genworth CRUs receive on the Unlimited Messaging feature also applies to Messaging Unlimited with Mobile to Any Mobile feature – net cost of $15 month for either feature.)
- Existing services will remain on existing Messaging features; Authorized Order Placers may submit feature change requests via Premier Online Care or Select Care/NBS.
- Feature Name: $20 Messaging Unlimited feature with free Mobile to Any Mobile
- Feature “SOC” code: MSGM2AMUN (with qualified AT&T Nation and Business Pooled plans)