Make sure to check out the announcement on Verizon’s Share Everything Plan for Business.
This plan, like the Share Everything Plan (the start of shared data plans), has a primary line charge and then each other device has its own charge depending on how much data you want to share within the group.
The plans are below, but there are a few conditions:
1. A maximum of 25 devices are permitted on one plan. Over 25 starts a new plan.
2. Text, picture, and video messages are unlimited
3. Voice minutes are unlimited
4. Data usage is LIMITED per the selected rate plan
5. Tablets are $10 per device
6. Notebooks and Aircards are $20 per device
7. Smartphones are an additional $40 per device
Make sure to take a look at your existing plans if you have 25 or less devices OR if you think you might be able to group your devices in a more cost effective way.
Here is an additional link to the story: http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/07/verizon-share-everything-business/