Good IT Execs will look for the below factors when choosing an Expense Management Partner:
- Do they have a unique system that consistently achieves results for clients?
- Do they specialize in expense management?
- Do they provide full managed services at no additional cost per month?
- Do they provide full RFP services at no additional cost?
- Do they have proprietary software that delivers key analytics for strategic decisions?
- Do they provide a guaranteed savings program?
The answer to all of the above questions should be yes when looking for a qualified firm.
But the most critical question of all is this one…
- Do they receive compensation from wireless carriers for activations?
- This is a big red flag if they do as this is a conflict of interest!
If Expense Managers are being paid by the firms they are policing, we see this as the “fox in the hen-house” and view this as a real issue when negotiating rates with a carrier. If the Expense Manager is paid by both parties at the table, where are their real loyalties?
Keep these factors involved and get started talking to vendors. Good luck!
Still Protecting Your Wireless Rights,