We here at BPI like to use sports analogies and baseball is one of our favorites. Its is a simple game: you hit the ball, you throw the ball, you just score more runs than the other guy then you WIN! Easy, right?
Well, one needs to consider all the things that go into achieving that win:
- Who is in the line-up
- What shifting strategy to use with each batter
- When to use a lefty pitcher
- How to throw a sinker
- Where to throw the ball with 2 outs and 2 on
- How many times it is required to spit and adjust the equipment
All of these nuances make the game outcome very different depending on the changing dynamic nature of the game.
Wireless Expense Management is just like this: Simple, just reduce the bill Cost Per Minute or Cost Per KB and you WIN! Easy right?
Well, one needs to consider all the things that go into achieving THAT win:
- What is the best way to download billing data?
- Who are the users and what is their user profile (should a marketing person have more KB usage than a Project Manager?)
- What is the best Voice and Data Pooling Plan Buffers to maximize savings?
- When should you ask carriers for more up to date credits?
- Where can I get good support and advice on latest plans?
- How many Zero Users do we have?
- Why is that user using 10GB of data?
- Spitting, although not required, is sometimes helpful
All of THESE important actions make the outcome very different depending on the changing dynamic nature of wireless.
Practice, Practice, Practice, Find a good Wireless Coach and you will come out with a “W”.
If you would like to learn more about renegotiating your wireless contract, be sure to request our free guide Save Without Switching! Get Your Wireless Savings Cheat Sheet. Simply click here to download your copy today!
Still Protecting your Wireless Rights, especially Ron today……